Monday, April 23, 2007

THIS IS MY LIFE

THIS IS MY MIND

THIS IS MY CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS



THIS IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX AT
FULL FLOWER

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?


THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO TO YOUNG MEN WHEN I GET THEM IN MY CLUTCHES

In honor of the arrival Wednesday of Bella Elizabeth Duque, a Taurus with a shock of dark hair like her father, Luis, who for three years was my live-in Hispanic (there needs to be a term for that.) Although Luis had lots of natural ability, I take some credit for classing up his act, and getting him married into a well-fixed local Catholic family. I had a wonderful experience standing up for him on the altar of our wildly overdecorated local church. The lighting was so superb I felt like I was in a movie.

Later, I crashed and burned giving the toast. Why did I think it was important to tell the gathered, "I want you to know! I never had sex with that boy! Luis. Luis Duque!"

As his "American father," I was forgiven. They are a very happy, growing family

No comments: