Monday, November 16, 2009

I Wasn't Going to Mention It,

but then newyorksocialdiary.com went and published a photographic image!

Last Wednesday night at the Tribeca Rooftop at 2 Desbrosses Street, Yaz and Valentin Hernandes, Cynthia and Dan Lufkin and Laura and Richard Parsons co-chaired the American Folk Art Museum Gala celebrating advocates for the arts.

I sat next to an honoree and the museum's director Maria Ann Conelli, with honoree, Adam Gopnik, to her right, and a third, Arki Busson, sitting within spitting distance.

I really don't understand the universe that puts a transgressive figure such as myself in an expensive seat. It is too hot in the spotlights near the dance floor! I want to sit off to the side near an air-conditioner vent!

Some have called me a CIA agent disguised as a schizophrenic New York left-wing, literary art fag, but I'm just your typical everyday anti-banking anarchist with a chip on his shoulder.

No comments: