Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Purpose-Driven Private E-mail Exchange with Pastor Rick Warlegs of Critical Saddle Backthrash

OK. So not my best title.

The following private-message exchange started when I put my big foot in my mouth. Someone had sent a video around that so inflamed and enraged me, I started recirculating it myself, not realizing that one person on the board who I was sending it to, was also my original source of it. It was that oopsie moment, which starts off my agitated, all-caps apology.

Then it took a turn with some gentlemanly advice from my correspondent, someone code-named warlegs. He took the opportunity to try and rectify a problem he had with the name I was using. It had been an emergency fill-in lent to me after I'd lost my own handle to some board guile and cunning. But the name, tman, had apparently been the handle of a popular board member who had died either tragically, violently, or maybe just recently, and a lot of feelings were still raw. Affecting a switch-over in a board identity is a tricky business in perilous times, and I'll let the thread take over from here,

On Mar 04th, 2008 at 01:56:06 pm, tman said:
IM SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM! I PMed ALL 14 OF YOU. PLEASE EXCUSE MY STUPIDITY!


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 01:57:01 pm, warlegs said:
No problem buddy. Remember, knowing is 1/2 the battle!


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 01:58:08 pm, tman said:
well, thanks for understanding and thanks for the video link


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 02:00:55 pm, warlegs said:
No problem. I really don't think it's right that you use that handle. How about I give you another one and you put tman to rest??


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 02:02:21 pm, tman said:
Fine. I respect your feelings. Give me another handle, let me secure it with a new password and email and then I'll PM tman's password to you. OK?


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 02:04:31 pm, warlegs said:
Deal. I'll send the handle & passwords tonight.


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 02:25:36 pm, tman said:
OK. I'll cooperate per our understanding


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 02:31:58 pm, warlegs said:
Now that's teamwork!


On Mar 04th, 2008 at 05:07:51 pm, tman said:
wow. teamwork. it feels kind of warm and fuzzy. is it supposed to do that? am I the problem?


???????


On Mar 04th, 2008 at ??:00:00 pm, warlegs said:
I'll go first -

Dork / rHmOLavz

Now send me yours, and that would be a team effort!


???????


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 09:38:47 am, tman said:
I tried again with every possible combo--no dice.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 09:40:16 am, warlegs said:
I'll resend that shit tonight. I left it at home.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 09:41:42 am, tman said:
I bet you are a cock tease in real life too!!!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 10:11:48 am, warlegs said:
This is real life. Internet communicating is the new personal communicating.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 10:13:11 am, tman said:
your picture gets mine.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 10:14:40 am, warlegs said:
Now your talkin'.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 10:17:03 am, tman said:
I'm very vulnerable these days. If I crack I'm going crumble. Can your shoulders handle it?


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 10:31:10 am, warlegs said:



On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:07:15 am, tman said:
OK. Do you want to be my handler? You're not my type but I have a lot of respect for you. The silk suit is nice. A bit too much gum in the smile, but maybe I'm gum-jealous. I see where DORK comes from. The wifey is a career asset! The Calla lilies are very nice.

My assets need penetrating! It's getting very lonely out in the cold. Do you think you could "turn" me? I think I'm primed.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:11:54 am, warlegs said:
No doubt big guy


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:17:30 am, tman said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j1WCY4T_2yI/R87GU3hfFOI/AAAAAAAACrA/Z5R23MCNUrA/s400/Dorothy+%26+Stevey+008.jpg


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:25:15 am, warlegs said:
Yeah, that wasn't my wife........ That's yours? I thought you were, you know, "gay"..........

Where do you live? I live in PA.............


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:35:59 am, tman said:
That's my sugar momma. I...um...am...gay. WHAT ABOUT YOU Mr. "that's not my wife!" I live in Southampton Long Island. Where in PA are you? I used to come down to Chadd's Ford outside Philly.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:52:05 am, warlegs said:
Everyone's gay. I live about a 1/2 North of Philadelphia (Plymouth Meeting) - I was up in Shinnecock Hills a few years ago for a golf tournament. Nice area.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 11:56:02 am, tman said:
Yea, I live on Sebonac Road. I abut the Southampton Golf Club. Sebonac runs through National Golf Club, and there's a new club called, Sebonac Golf Club. The three times the US Open was played at Shinnecock, I had a house full of guests. I'm less than a mile walk to the clubhouse. Give me your address in Plymouth Meeting and I'll Google map it. IF YOU DARE!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 12:04:44 pm, warlegs said:
That's awesome. You are very lucky. Fuck no I am not giving you my address. I don't even know who you are. You could be some sort of psychotic killer.........


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 12:07:21 pm, tman said:
I think your side has psychotic killer pretty much wrapped up. I remember when you were pretty mean to me yourself.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 12:16:46 pm, warlegs said:
Of course. Why should you get special treatment? It's not fair to everyone else if someone like you can just stroll on in to our house and not be treated like others........

You really don't have any business on this board...... your only connection is Riskus and it also has nothing to do with this board.

When things are not on a personal level, it's fun to not be yourself at times..........

Plus, I think you have handled yourself pretty well around here and I think a few people even like your posts!!

You just need a new name, b/c that just ain't right.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 12:50:22 pm, tman said:
I'm not asking for special treatment! I love being hazed! I've never belonged to a group of men like this (S & M clubs don't count!)

And what do you mean Riskus has nothing to do with your group??!! This is all about Riskus. Frankly, if I could think of a better line of attack I'd drop CT like a load of hot shit. Look at member number six or so, Ian Meyer, that little Cointelpro boot camp bitch! I'll claw her eyes out!

(Are you cointelpro hon? Hmm? Just asking...)

You're hard to figure out. You must have some nefarious connection with the Thaiman. Did he die a covert action death, or a candle-at-both-ends death? Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to become "DORK" when every time I sign on I get a rise out of you fucks (you should have seen the warnings babyphat gave me to tread lightly, I was on sacred ground.)

I am here to be TRANSGRESSIVE! Fuck with your heads and hearts! Talk shit! Espouse liberal politics! Ratchet Gay down a notch!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:06:15 pm, warlegs said:
Yeah, but Riskus is barely even a part of this board anymore. He never stops by, he's just the "man behind the curtain".........Personally, I think the dude was a waste, but he's dead and you are not him........


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:07:40 pm, tman said:
Yea! "Man behind the curtain" is what it's all about! The rest of what you said makes no sense. Give me Riskus or give me death!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:11:34 pm, warlegs said:
What do you want from him?!?!?!?!

As smart as you portray yourself, you must have some idea.......

Masons......


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:11:45 pm, tman said:
I think I need to jerk off.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 0?:0?:00 pm, warlegs said:
me too. Nothing wrong with that.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:16:43 pm, tman said:
Do I come across as a smart alack? Funny, I try for liberated.

Well, I don't expect you to be familiar with my blogwork or my 9-11 expose stuff, but Riskus is my central chapter, along with BCO (a board I'd much rather be on, not to mention Trogdor.)

So you see, just hanging out here, waiting for government, academia, and society to catch up with me, still constitutes gainful employment. Plus I know you are military-industrial complex related yourself warlegs. I see the dopey look on your face. You feel protected. Well I want the larger covert community to know all about me and my contribution before I get put into the camps and have the key thrown away! Habeas my own damn corpus!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:15:45 pm, warlegs said
hahaha, no.

I did some mild research on your blog work, but although interesting, it's just not my cup of tea.

By the way, That pick I sent is not me. I would never compromise my security. That's some jerk off I found on photobucket. Sorry.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 00:00:00 pm, tman said
??????


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:17:37 pm, warlegs said:
You don't know my name. You only know what I am letting you think with black letter of type.

Why hide your online status??


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:20:46 pm, tman said:
Good question. I don't think I had the ability before under stevenwarran to be in the closet. I guess I think there's an advantage when I just want to lurk and learn, but that rarely happens. I always seem to get excited and want to put my two cents in.

Do you have any advice for me, Mr. WAR LEGS? (Sounds like a fighting dick to me.)


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:40:12 pm, warlegs said:
No, just bring Dork back from the dead and carry on. It will be up to you on how you want to handle it and interesting to me.



(?????)


(?????)


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 01:59:23 pm, tman said:
it felt like standing outside in a crowd with my little pee pee exposed to the world! You men with great big pee pees don't know what it feels like to be a little boy with a little pee pee standing amongst all these other great big pee pees.

Word.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 02:03:20 pm, warlegs said:
hahahaha


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 02:22:51 pm, tman said:
hahahaha what?


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 02:24:23 pm, warlegs said:
hahahahaha


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 02:58:41 pm, tman said:
don't play me!!!!! I said hahahaha WHAT!!!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:01:14 pm, warlegs said:
hahahahaha - nothing dick spit. I thought your little penis story was funny, but now it's not. Be ready later to take care of business.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:06:55 pm, tman said:
gee, you flip on a dime. Gummy bear wouldn't say "dick spit" to me that way. Yea, I'm ready buddy.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:10:57 pm, warlegs said:
hahaha. STHWEET!!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:14:42 pm, tman said:
Come on. You softened me up, now don't flip on me with fake lisp shit. I've identified with the young mommy and daddy photograph so you have to encourage me in my transference. That way, when you need to utilize me your assets will be available. I want you strong and good and pure.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:19:14 pm, warlegs said:
Hahahaha - that's funny. Do you have a myspace page? Did you see the one "they" made up for you?? I don't want to "utilize" you, but that is a nice offering.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 03:44:39 pm, tman said:
yea I saw the one "they" made for me. I liked it. My own real one is even more shabby. So if you don't want to utilize me why have you sent me thirty PM's today? You must have an agenda. If you spill it here privately I'll be your secret co conspirator!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 04:01:15 pm, warlegs said:
Sorry, I don't. The only thing I have going is the new name for you that nobody knows. I'll retire tman's or????.......


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 04:16:16 pm, tman said:
So you want me to play along! Oh goody, goody, goody! I think I've fallen for you warlegs. I'm not used to so much positive attention. (If you were my jailer and I refused to eat would you force-feed me or let me starve?)


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 04:25:13 pm, warlegs said:
Quiet......... He's here.


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 04:39:06 pm, tman said:
warlegs! I've fallen in love with you! I'm sorry, but it's true! I log in hoping and praying I see that flashing "1 New Message" link and Praise Jesus! it's usually there, but what happens when it's not?! When you've had your way with me and cast a forgotten DORK aside? How am I supposed to feel then? I have needs. I am a man-child. The yearning that rises up out of me has deep roots. Promise me you'll stay. Let me hear you say it: I L O V E U!


On Mar 05th, 2008 at 04:54:00 pm, warlegs said:
Listen you little bitch. This relationship of love and lust will not transpire until my mission is completed. Further instructions to cum after dinner........


On Mar 05th 2008 at 05:08:21 pm, tman said:
Stop it! Stop contacting me! You're only dragging out the inevitable! I can't take the smack/cuddle/smack anymore! I'm a grown man now! Not a little boy that you can play with! I've been down this road already—with knucklehead, ocnsky, dzeman, aaron, Truitt and now you! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! Boo, hoo, hoo, hoo!


On Mar 06th, 2008 at 0?:00:00 mm, warlegs said
Ok, now calm down. Let's do this shit. If your on, let me know. I am gonna try Dork and make sure it works –


On Mar 06th, 2008 at 08:56:56 pm, tman said:
Waiting?


On Mar 06th, 2008 at 10:13:12 pm, warlegs said:
Tomorrow during the day if you can........ bed now.


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 08:17:04 am, tman said:
What are you wearing?


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 08:47:39 am, warlegs said:
Alright sweets, lets do it.


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 08:53:46 am, tman said:
tell me what you're wearing first and I'll do it.


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 0?:00:00 am warlegs said:
Well now, Jeans and a button down for casual Friday.

Try it -

Dork
rHmOlavZ


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 09:52:43 am, tman said:
So warlegs, not to be reniggy, but how about I retire tman per our agreement, but keep control of the name and password? I'll post and play under Dork, and never use tman for sensitivity's sake. Yes ums?


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 09:56:11 am, warlegs said:
Why? My elders are not going to like that. I am supposed to provide successful results.

So again, why????????????????


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 09:58:34 am, tman said:
hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat:

hahahahahahha!!!!!

I smell sausage cooking!


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 09:59:35 am, warlegs said:
bad. very very bad.


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 10:02:01 am, tman said:
do I get a very hard spanking?


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 10:03:46 am, warlegs said:
That's fucked up. I should have known. Take care & have fun...........


On Mar 07th, 2008 at 10:10:10 am, tman said

First off—you have to promise me a very hard spanking for being cooperative. OK?

Password is Rob



The part which is of special interest to me is the discussion about Riskus, where warlegs finally asks
"What do you want from him?!?!?!?! As smart as you portray yourself, you must have some idea.......Masons......"
I think it's funny that people think they can "portray" themselves with an "image" that's a lie, but I know many from George Bush's background who do it just that way---hiding "assets," trying to play dumb for some advantage, such as with tradesmen, etc. Then warlegs< says the Masons thing, which is kind of cool. Is that where they store the brains? Mason jars? Reading the manual for Beta Theta Pi, it says that the leaders of tomorrow should be "identified," and then steered with scholarships and such. Is it normal for almost everybody to be corrupted and "handled" in this way? I don't know if I was ever classifiable as to-be-identified material. I guess that gets done later, in college.

To me, I can't believe I'm not taken at face value as being exactly who I "pretend" or act, or say I am (allowing for the fact we can all be bad actors or pretentious on occasions.)

I guess human beings really are so fundamentally different, divided neatly into two camps, that they can't---not won't, or don't---believe that other people are really honest when they say they are sincerely such and such. I think corrupted people don't really believe anyone else is possibly different. And I know for a fact that uncorrupted people can live in a dream world and not suspect that human beings are capable of stooping so low on a scale so vast. Welcome, George Bush.

For instance, I really don't believe conservatives are anything but selfish, autocratic, self-serving overlords. How could I not, when I believe the principle behind liberalism is altruism? I might play surrender to a good-daddy conservative, tied to a bed in Chelsea for a weekend, but not for an entire election term I won't.

And what the hell are the Mason's about anyway? Just a step up from the Kiwanis or the Elks? For some reason, Mason's just make me think of the Jewish pew in Episcopal churches--the last row on the left, if you're interested.

Of course, this comes up in the gay thing too. Apparently, straight men often think guys only "pretend" to be gay--perhaps as some sort of ploy to get more puss.....The truth is, we can get as much of that as we would ever want, but...ah...ah...beat...beat...get it? Jeez.

If straight guys only understood how freely they could get exactly the no-strings-attached, turn-into-a-pizza-and-a-beer-now-bitch servicing, at the most convenient non-reciprocate level they've always dreamed about, we could move into heaven on earth quickly.

But Rick Warren would prefer to take his fat body up to heaven than to have some heaven come down here to earth. It's silly, telling his flock they won't have wings, and there won't be a spongy cloud floor to walk on. Even promising a little wicked fun along the way. But it's sick the way their heads work, and that he thinks he's the way to let us in on the scoop.

When I first read the interview I thought the interview was great. But then I heard and saw the video, and I went holy cow! Success must have spoiled him. He spits out the tag lines. He doesn't even listen to the questions: hes like, "right...right...right." But it was the energy pattern---he's now under a lot of stress and where is that coming from? I would think that it must be hard hiding all the anger you feel toward God for the way everything is going for the "winning team!" Will Bush get indicted? Will that extend to the Eric Prince's of the world, and their crimes in Iraq?

Rick Warren really misspoke when he talked about gay people. People are getting a lot more serious about the issues. That editor of beliefnet.com was the real star I thought. Such willingness for penetrating honesty---it stood out. Maybe that's why Rick couldn't seem to catch his breath, but also didn't even seem to want to try.

Sorry gang, if you think I equate with pederasty, bigamy, and bestiality. I know that if there is a name for it, I didn't invent it, and if there is a Latin name for it, they've been doing it for a long time before I started. Gay sexuality really is so tangential to their real issues, which include dealing with their own sexuality first. In this way I feel Christianity is losing ground.

I have a lot more I want to say about Rick Warren, but it remains very inchoate for now. This is where I'll come back to when it becomes clearer.

No comments: